Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sad: Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death After He Made This Post On Facebook (Photos)

   By Victor Isiguzo

A Sudanese guy has been stabbed to death by his girlfriend. It is unclear as to what led to the incident but the deceased made a post yesterday about having a world without ladies.

His friend John Frog-Ta South Sudan who posted about the death on his Facebook said: 

One of my lil bro was dating this girl in 2017, he introduced her to me, I first looked at her for a while, though she doesn't want people to look at her eyes she act so innocent. I looked at her buttocks and fully describes her within a minutes.. after she left I adviced my lil bro which he won't regret it upto now..

# I wish some closed friends to this innocent bro M Jose Mèl would have do so.

R.i.p brother. It's very unfortunate you left this world very earlier like that just bcus of this heartless girlfriend who stabbed u to death

# Be Aware girls who shaped like this are very dangerous.

May his soul RIP.Amen.

Please don't forget to like share and comment on this post thanks 🤗