Sunday, March 22, 2020

How I slept with my Son’s wife and she later got pregnant – Elderly Man(chaiiii😏)

By Victor Isiguzo

Man explains how he had one Night stand with his son’s wife, now she is pregnant, says’ the baby could be his.

“I am 56 and my wife is 45. Our daughter in law is 19 and our son is 26.

“The first time he brought this girl home, I was bowled over. She is 23 and stunningly beautiful. We welcomed her into our family. They got married last year and it was a great day.

“She and my son live with us, and my wife got her a job at the supermarket where she works. We all went to my nephew’s wedding a few months ago and stayed in a hotel from the Friday night.

“My daughter-in-law and I stayed drinking in the bar on the first night after my wife and son went to bed. We went outside for a smoke but sat in my car as it was chilly. I don’t know why but I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek and she kissed my lips.

“That was it. We were all over one another and ended up having sex on the back seat. We agreed it would not happen again and would stay our secret. She loves my son and we didn’t want to hurt anyone.

“A couple of months later, we had a family Sunday lunch round ours and my son said he had something to tell us. With a huge grin on his face, he said his wife was pregnant and they were over the moon. I congratulated them but felt numb inside.

“I talked to her the next day about her dates and she admits there is a chance the baby could be mine. I said I wanted to be with her and would leave my wife. She doesn’t know what she wants.

“The next day I told my wife we were over, packed my bags and left home. This whole thing is such a mess and I have no idea what to do.

Please don't forget to like share and comment on this post thanks 🤗