Saturday, March 21, 2020

Abuja:A 14year-Old Boy Who Killed A Black Snack In Kurudu (Graphic Photos)

By Victor Isiguzo

A 14year old boy by name Samuel Joshua who killed a black snake on Thursday 19th march 2020 in Kurudu city of Abuja State.

He said he came out in even with his friends to receive little air, there wasn't light around the compound but during his conversation with friends he says he wasn't feeling too comfortable to stay aside without a light.

What the 14year old said.

Then after a few minutes in the backyard I saw something slithering close to the wall, suspected that something might be snack so I told my friends, they didn't took me serious and they said it could be rope so I felt it was a rope since my friends felt it wasn't snack.

When my friend leap to laugh, immediately the snack began to move fast, that was when I noticed it wasn't rope, so I quickly switched on my phone touch to see the snack but unfortunately it was a black snack that is extremely peril to attack anything that comes his way. We hurryly look around to search for something that we could use to kill the snack, then I saw a wood and I began to look for the snack. I finally found the snack slithering close to the fence so I quickly went there and killed it.

Please don't forget to like share and comment on this post 🤗