Sunday, April 5, 2020

Popular Nollywood actress cries bitterly as her marriage crashes

By Victor Isiguzo

United Kingdom based Nigerian actress, Timmy Macnicol, has taken to her Instagram page to cry bitterly after her marriage crashed.

According to her, the marriage caused her a life time illness. The Actress wept like a baby as she recorded herself saying:

“I hate my dad and my mum, even in death I hate them to leave me to go through this pain alone

Now I'm going through a marriage that cost me a life time illness and you called yourself a friend out there, have the guts copy everything I do

To my soon to become ex husband

You go around to humiliate me, when you have no idea what I've been through, what this marriage have cost me.

My prayer for you is may God not let you fit your legs in my shoes, you unfriendly friend as I make this video I need you to copy it again and sent it to my soon to become ex husband, I do everything I did ,I tried my best.

Marriage is not for everyone, everyone is not lucky maybe I'm one of them but I know that God will pull me through

Yes I'm on medication but does that give you the right to go about this anyone that wants to hear that I'm on medication and I'm going mad” She said

See the caption she gave her now deleted video below…