Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Pictures of the girl that tweeted "na ugly I ugly,I no i kee person "on tweeter and see people's reactions🤣😂.

By Victor Isiguzo

"Na Ugly I Ugly, I No Kee Person"

Twitter user took to Twitter to post pictures of herself which she captioned: "na ugly I ugly, I no kee person" only to get several reactions from people which has soon made the picture viral. A Twitter user responded with a statement that told the girl that she was actually right and she actually was ugly. 

While Twitter users were having a field day with the girl's 'ugliness', some used the opportunity to spread positivity and she was advised to ditch the wig she had on and instead take more photos with her natural hair. There has been a lot of "gbas gbos" and many positive as well as negative comments have been made about the girl's looks which she took in good strides, but who knows if she is actually just accepting of the commentary on her looks or just doesn't care either way? 

Here are a few pictures and screenshots from the viral post. 

Some agreed that she looked better without her wig and that she was a good looking girl after all. What are your thoughts?